To mark the relaunch of Grey Brews, it is time for a giveaway!
The winner will be selected the day Grey Brews reopens for business
What you get:
- One packet of ‘Penny Lane’, ‘Cerberus’ (unreleased), and ‘Wicker Man’ (unreleased) tea blends.
Each packet will contain enough loose leaf for one cup.
Just to be clear, here are the flavors of each blend:
- ‘Penny Lane’ blend (to quote) ‘is beautifully tart with hints of Lemon and Raspberry’.
- ‘Cerberus’ is a tart, somewhat bitter blend without sweetener (personally I prefer sugar and cream) that has a robust base with lingering notes of horehound.
- ‘Wicker Man’ blend is a smooth, smoky, mix of Lapsang Souchong and Charcoal Roasted Dark Oolong. The after taste flows with a malty mix of flavors. It is perfect for late nights or dreary afternoons.
The Rules -
- You must be following Grey Brews Tea.
- Shipping is on us - No matter where you happen to live.
- The winner will be picked at random on the 31st of October by use of a number generator.
- You must reblog this to be entered - Liking it does not count.
- Only one reblog will count as your entry.
If you happen to be allergic to any of the things listed below, it is best to simply ignore this. Contamination cannot always be avoided and many of our teas contain the following: Rosehips, Chamomile, Orange Rind, Jasmine, Black Tea, Blackberries, Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries, Lemon Grass, Raspberries, Blueberries, Allspice, Chai Tea, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Lemon Peel, Green Tea, Pepper Corn, Hawthorne, Caramel, Hibiscus, Peach, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Apple, Spearmint, Elderberries, Peppermint, Horehound, Seaweed, Lapsang Souchong.
hey cara i drew you a birthday gift, i hope that isn’t weird @w@;;
/CASUALLY ON THE FLOOR SOBBING
I’m just going to reblog this again because I just cant even handle how precious it is *_* LOOK AT SHERLOCK’S TONGUE. AAAAUGH.